cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » pimp my rig
 Print Thread
Bioshock Problems
Raven
Anyone else having problems?

bought it through steam as was cheap but having issues

mostly it having no sound after plane crash so checked the forums and is a know problem but cant get a fix for it

some people say run in combability mode but how do u do that when its bought thru steam

any fixes? Drunk

Hunt0r
just navigate to the correct folder "D:\Steam\steamapps\common\bioshock\Builds\Release\bioshock.exe" thats mine, right click and select properties from there you should be able to figure it out Pfft

Edited by Hunt0r on 23-03-2009 13:54

Raven
Tried it in windows xp service pack 2 compability but doesnt even boot up Frown

Hunt0r
Headbang

Raven
K works nao in compatability mode just cant chnage the graphics resolution but will do Smile

ty huntor Drunk

alecom
Bioshock 2 coming soooooooooon Drunk

Leif
I'm playing Bioshock now as well Grin.

Hunt0r

Alecom wrote:
Bioshock 2 coming soooooooooon Drunk

screen shots and videos look pretty good to be honest Smile

alecom
http://www.someth...hesea.com/
tmi

Rofl teh cake
got my pirated copy of bioshock, but it doesn't even boot up right, Always make it to the main menu, then it dies. Oh well, played like 3/4 of it on the xbox and it was ravishing Smile
Bioshock 2 is gonna be awesome Grin

alecom

Rofl teh cake wrote:
got my pirated copy of bioshock, but it doesn't even boot up right, Always make it to the main menu, then it dies. Oh well, played like 3/4 of it on the xbox and it was ravishing Smile
Bioshock 2 is gonna be awesome Grin

Probably because you need the latest patched crack for it, Bioshock released lots of tiny patches to it like.. weekly or something, which would screw pirates up Pfft

Raven
yeah bioshock 2 looks good heard u play a s a big daddy

and big sister concept sounds aswell Smile

Jump to Forum