cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Oh kids these days...
Cpt Obvious
...having their own kids?

http://www.thesun...233878.ece

Rofl teh cake
Lots of 13 yo girls are getting babies these days but no one is making a big deal about it. But now, that a 13 yo boy becomes father, it's a big deal. HOWS THAT?! WHERE ARE THE GIRLS?! WOMEN UNITE, FIGHT THE POWER.

Oh god, I feel so feministic these days, I shit my menstruation ... oh wait, it's just glass.

Mike
A typical example of modern England Frown

We must look really shite compared to the rest of Europe...

Edited by Mike on 13-02-2009 11:38

Mr G
wow and he cant even have a drink to wet the babys head.

1nten5e
Where were all the girls like that when I was 13????Sad

the lightning
Its better than here in belgium we only have basements where crazy old men lock children upShock

sick-lizard
best place for crazy old men & children Smile

TinyT
Naw, there are some cases like that one in Denmark too. Not too many though... and the kids don't look like they're 8 (the boy) and a freak of nature (the girl).
We are the all singing, all dancing crap of the world

the lightning
How many children have you got locked up Sick?Grin

krakyn
I come from a city with one of the highest teenage pregnancy rates in the UK and no one I know gets how that happened. The fact the father involved (and it's scary to think of him as such) looks easily several years younger than he is, is extra disturbing Frown

sick-lizard

the lightning wrote:

Non, they won't let me have a basement Sad

sick-lizard

Krakyn wrote:
I come from a city with one of the highest teenage pregnancy rates in the UK and no one I know gets how that happened. The fact the father involved (and it's scary to think of him as such) looks easily several years younger than he is, is extra disturbing Frown

looks like the babysitter got drunk..!

the lightning

sick-lizard wrote:

the lightning wrote:

Non, they won't let me have a basement Sad

Yeah the judge made sure i can't get on also Angry

Leif
You know how cool he'll be in school now. Having a kid is like the hardest piece of evidence that you have done "it". And his mates will just dream on.

Jump to Forum