cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » pimp my rig
 Print Thread
Graphic Card Crap
Hungover Engie
Trying to upgrade my graphic card's driver, but the card type selection interface confuses me.

Accordind to it, my hardware belongs to three different "families" or I've juts gone retarded, blind and hallucinating at the same time without noticing.

My necessecary specs info:
System:
Windows Vista, 32 bit
Graphic Card:
ATI Mobility Radeon HD3400 Series

Only one branch have the HD 3400, as you can see at the selection: http://ati.amd.co...river.html , it doesn't match any other part of the, err, card name/type/whatever (durr, am I doin it rite?).

Thanks for any enlightenment.
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Mike
That is a bit wierd, you sure it's a Mobility? Wink

I suppose you could try the standard Radeon one, not sure what would happen though.

Hungover Engie
The machine tells me it is.

My safest bet so far is to go with the one which actually say HD3400, but fuck, what do I know?
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

sick-lizard
Hungover as long as you pick the closest match you should be ok, ati are unified drivers so you shouldn't get any nasty surprises it will not install if it dosen't detect your chipset Smile

Hungover Engie
Ok, thanks. I'll try it when I'm done masturbating.

Jump to Forum