cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » pimp my rig
 Print Thread
!!!$@*&(@#$*@%
crash
The perfect way to start the new years.

this is prolly one of my worst nightmares realising itself...

I was out with my mates and came home to find my macbook pro along with the rest of my rig attached to it literally fucking soaked in rain water. Found out there was a leak in my roof.

never seen so much water come out of a computer beforeeeee! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

.. and i doubt apple will insure this even though i'm on the apple care plan =(

Mr G
Shock Thats a nightmare allright dude.

spaceboy
Oh noes!!! Poor crash!

fefe
god damnit crash ._.
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Hungover Engie
That's really bad luck.
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Fallen Seraph
I blame having bought a mac, to be honest Frown

Hungover Engie
Oh, you should! Steve Jobs and his electronic offspring is nothing less than the spawn of Hell.
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Raven
oh noes! Shock situation indeed
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

crash
just got back from the mac center.. the technician said that my mother board's alright and still works (thank god) but my hard drive's gone and they found water in my lcd.. changing the lcd and the hard drive will already cost me.. four to five hundred pounds. . fuck..
and since i can't fix it here in malaysia cos i'll be coming back to the UK tml i guess i'll do it there..

dad said to take my sis' comp if i really need it.. thing is.. its a pink vaio.. hell no.. -_-"

Rofl teh cake
Now that is kinky. Crash with a pink Vaio. Oh well, having no computer to use at home is pretty cool, I spent 2 weeks doing useful stuff and now it came back.. the most useful thing I did on my computer was using my webcam as a mirror to shave.

Edited by Rofl teh cake on 04-01-2009 11:36

krakyn
Cake that's not using it for something useful, that's living in the god damn future Roll

Rofl teh cake
And then I screwed my chinstrap up and had to shave my whole face. Now I look like I'm goddamn 16. With the chinstrap I at least looked like I'm 21, but now? No Alcohol for me.

stephanie
thats screwed!!:X
haaiWink

crash
lol you shudda just left the screwed chinstrap on.. who knows.. it might start off a new trend Grin

guess i'm gonnna have to put my steel series on hold since there'll be nothing for me to plug the damn thing into!! the thought of getting the next gen MBP's are rather tempting though..

krakyn
You know I could have sworn your religion stopped you from drinking anyway cake Devil

Rofl teh cake
Well, I spose you are some kind if Christian and I have seen you looking at other peoples donkeys... In a special way. IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN OLOLO

krakyn
Devout atheist Pfft

spaceboy
Woooooo A-to-the-theism!! Devil

sick-lizard
I was an Atheist, I just lost all faith in it Sad

Rofl teh cake
I feel you ... I mean, who wants to be in the same club with krakyn and spaceboy??

Jump to Forum