cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Q_Q
jem58
As the more observant among you may or may not have deduced, I've hung up my Ci-bootstraps (omg e-drama).

Basically, I still quite enjoy the competitive side of tf2 and well... you need only look at the state of the private clan forum to see how thats working out...

Ci haven't played together in like a month or two, and to start playing again and actually improve it would require a load of work - I really cba to do that for the third time or something :p

So yes, after the best part of a year it is time for farewell! In all likelihood I'll become a clanhopping whore, but hey (at least I'm honest lol). And ofc I'll still be hogging all the medics on the pub server :D

Edited by jem58 on 10-12-2008 21:55

sick-lizard
best of luck m8 & see you around Smile

Raven
Ey gl jem see ya around soon i will miss your jolly good show posh accent Wink
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Masson
cya jem, best of luck Smile

spaceboy
Byee Jemmipops! Have fun! Blow everyone all up and stuff Smile

Fallen Seraph
And you were calling everyone else whores! the cheek of you!

Anyhow, one could basically apply everything in jem's post to my situation. I'm also bailing due to not as much 6v6 activity as I'd prefer ;s

I certainly hope to see ye all around in the future Smile

Hungover Engie
Toodles Jem, see ya around.

WAAAAAAAAAH! *sob*
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

Humi
jeeeem, faaaallleenn Cry

good luck to you!

MESER
Oh no!!!Cry, Im really gonna miss you guys.

Remember the good times, Ive had the pleasure of watching you guys in third person raping players and hearing them scream in agony, these will be the memories I keep for ever.Wink

Its a sad day no Woolworths and now this, is this gods idea of some sick joke.

Mike
See you around, you two Cry

(Quick, someone put tracking devices on them!)

Cpt Obvious

Mike wrote:
(Quick, someone put tracking devices on them!)

Add to friend list =P

Hungover Engie
Cry
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

fefe
tmi
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Abunai
BYE JEMMY YOU DIRTY SLAG YOU
i32.tinypic.com/1zqpwyv.jpg

Rofl teh cake
At least you are honest...but still a traitor. Pfft

Best of luck to both of you, jem and meser. Please, don't become strangers (might be in vain saying that because you will, I know all of you fucking men, saying that you are going to leave your wife for us and at the end playing happy family with them, while we are sitting in a pub, drowning our sorrows in whiskey, men are dick)

I've had so much fun with you guys, all those funny ass games on the public and trying to figure out what you are saying, because I never understood shit lol....oh well.

Say
psst Rofl - it's Jem and Fallen not Meser!

Good luck Jem and Fallen in all you do - it's a shame but stick about on the pub server Smile x

krakyn
Me three unfortunately. Shock I'm keen to move forward within competitive tf2 and explore the tactical element of the game fully and I just can't see that happening with Ci2 right now.
I've had loads of fun with Ci, its the best internet community I've come across.
Good luck to you in the coming ED and Etf2l seasons and I'll see you all on the pub no doubt and hope to defend my CC title with Abs if he'll still have me. kiss

Edited by krakyn on 11-12-2008 17:39

gori11a
fucking hell abandon ship, anyone else?

oh well good fun while it lastedSmile dont be strangers
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Raven
Oh noes D: Ci is shrivelling up much faster than a dry horny night Shock

take care krakyn and fallen aswell
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Say
Krakyn too! Shock noes!

Jump to Forum