cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
L4d Achievments
nax23
johoho
i got it, i got it, i got it! Smile
im so happy to let all of u know i got Safety First , Unbreakable, Stomach upset and CROWND!!!
GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrin
Pfft

Randell
Nax your obviously very proud of your new achievements, taking the time to create a new thread and making 2 mins of my very boring work life vaguely interesting. so i feel bad that nobody has taken the time to congratulate you or give you praise that you so obviously deserve/want.

therefore let me be the first

YAH, GO NAX, YOU ROCK Rock

Smile

nax23
yeah randell
u rock too Wink
Rock
thx 4 taking the time

Cpt Obvious
Now that i have L4D i can see the importance of this topic!
Congratulations!

My biggest achievement so far was 2 pounces in one life =P

spaceboy
Well done Nax Grin I don't have any of those Grin

Ramini
The question I'll ask before issuing congratulations is whether you did it online or on a singleplayer easy settings map Pfft

tomregev
I don't think I'll ever get safety first and unbreakable, at least I can take some comfort in the fact that I'm a ZOMBICIDAL MANIAC.

Edited by tomregev on 14-12-2008 19:27

nax23
it was totally luck
and they dont count achievments done in the easy mode
i played with bots and didnt looked to get them, i just played like always

Mike
2 more expert campaigns to go.

Last nights game with naughty and funky was hilarious: 4 hours on Death Toll Grin

NaughtyMe

nax23 wrote:
it was totally luck
and they dont count achievments done in the easy mode
i played with bots and didnt looked to get them, i just played like always

Yes they do - I got Man vs Tank on easy on the last stage of Dead Air...call me pathetic I don't care.

Still cannot get Untouchables though.

And yes Mike - our plans were hilarious on that Death Toll campaign:

"I know you 3 stand in that cupboard and I'll stand in the toilet"
"Oh wait, that won't work, we'll end up shooting at each other"

======

"Run, fucking hell, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...quite fast....shit!"

- Take 10

Ramini
Didn't we nearly complete death toll a week or so back by all cramming into the toilet? Then the server crashed *fume*

I confess I got unbreakable, man vs tank and akimbo assassin all within 2 speed runs of easy. Actually quite a challenge. Run. You're not allowed to stop. The computer will fall behind and probably die and you'll spend half your time surrounded by zombies bashing them out of the way. A special infected that you fail to counter kills you.

NaughtyMe

Ramini wrote:
Didn't we nearly complete death toll a week or so back by all cramming into the toilet? Then the server crashed *fume*

I confess I got unbreakable, man vs tank and akimbo assassin all within 2 speed runs of easy. Actually quite a challenge. Run. You're not allowed to stop. The computer will fall behind and probably die and you'll spend half your time surrounded by zombies bashing them out of the way. A special infected that you fail to counter kills you.

Yes, that was when we were at the second tank and were about to peg it to the boat - BASTARD servers.

Cpt Obvious
damn sounds like fun, gotta practise so i wont be dead weight on expert =P

Raven
Just watch out for spaceboy 'accidentily' shooting you on expert Pfft
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

Ramini
Funky seems to shoot people less on expert. This leads me to believe he does it on purpose the rest of the time Devil

nax23
imao i tried some achievments on easy but they didnt count! ... suxxxxxxxxx
20000 zombies to go...

spaceboy
I didn't shoot you on purpose! You had a bug on you, I was merely trying to get it off in the most expedient manner possible! Smile

Tinger
ZOMBIE BUG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

gooroo
yes spaceboy... a bug....

Seems like anytime I play L4D with you i'm COVERED in bugs Wink

tomregev
You can't really blame Spaceboy, extreme will do that to you. I can't even count all the times I accidentally shot Mr Waffles while he came at me from around a corner, or jumped right next to me, or just stood idly close to my blind spot...

Jump to Forum