cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
L4D funny moments.
Undead2k
LEFT 4 DEAD PLAN GONE WRONG
http://www.gametr...91124.html

I couldnt figure out how to embed it into the post so your going to have to go to the link Pfft

Anyone have any funny moments they wanna share? Grin

Mike
I always laugh when a hunter jumps off the building in the hospital Innocent

nax23
yeah right mike
or when u dodge an running zombie and he ran against the wall behind u.
that looks so funny

Hungover Engie
Haha, Sexy Betrayal!

"Have your way with her! No, let her die!"
www.teamfortress.com/engineerupdate/images/achievements/THE_EXTINGUISHED_GENTLEMAN.jpg

JunkfoodMan
His videos are amazing.

alecom
There was this one funny time where I was playing L4D for the first time, just after TF2, so I had no concept of friendly fire. The shotgun killed a lot of zombies/team mates

Rofl teh cake
Lol, rape. Didn't get it but now I want to buy it Sad

Ramini
YouTube Video

O_o

Mr G
OO Devil Shock

Incoming!!!

Edited by Mr G on 25-11-2008 11:33

Cpt Obvious
Reloading! ahh shit!

Humi
LMAO Roll

sick-lizard
rofl

NaughtyMe
excellent

...I hope people will still be playing when I finally am able to buy this..

Cpt Obvious
Woo finally got my act together and ordered some upgrades for comp!
Will join you for L4D next week.

tomregev
Played it for the first time today, one funny moment was on the second campaign. The boat just docked and we all ran for it, I thought everyone were aboard and shot the gas can on the dock to hold back the zombies. Only I didn't notice one of the survivors was still fighting the mob and he got trapped behind the wall of fire with them. He tried going around it through the water but then he got jumped by a hunter, then a tank, then he got curve stomped by 200 zombies, and then finally he died just as the boat was leaving the dock.

I don't know if this one's funny or tragic. I was playing the No Mercy campaign on versus mode with Fefe, we were on the hospital roof waiting for the chopper and things got really bad, we had one guy dead, Fefe was incapacitated and another survivor was cought by a smoker. I was the only one who could move, so immediately I ran towards Fefe and the other guy, thinking I'm going to save the day all by myself, only to get pinned down by a hunter the second I left the radio room. I couldn't do anything other then laugh at the mess, especially when Fefe started to desperately try shooting it off me with a pistol. We died, badly.

Mike
This just happened to me an hour ago. We were in the alley on #4 - dead air, when a tank came round the corner and tossed a dumpster, flooring all 4 of us Headbang

nax23
mercy hospital, last stage, at the beginning, the room with the double doors...
my amtes were waiting outside and i slowly killed all zombies inside there and wanted to pick up the pills.... but when i wanted to took them a mob spawned around meDevil i instandly couldnt move. 3 seconds and i were dead....
hated that

Edited by nax23 on 27-11-2008 12:29

Cpt Obvious

nax23 wrote:and wanted to crap the pills....

That sounds painful

nax23
imao thx 4 the hint captain.

Mr G
YouTube Video

Oh and a map might be worth looking for if and when Drunk

YouTube Video

Edited by Mr G on 29-11-2008 17:44

Jump to Forum