cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
I need a Brake!!!
SCi-Fi
Here is our lovable Pyro bringing home the intel for the team riding his flamethrower again!!...
Ive added a few characters along the way in making this..

homepage.ntlworld.com/opollo/gmod/ouch/ouch01.jpg
homepage.ntlworld.com/opollo/gmod/ouch/ouch02.jpg
homepage.ntlworld.com/opollo/gmod/ouch/ouch03.jpg
homepage.ntlworld.com/opollo/gmod/ouch/ouch04.jpg
homepage.ntlworld.com/opollo/gmod/ouch/ouch05.jpg
homepage.ntlworld.com/opollo/gmod/ouch/ouch06.jpg
homepage.ntlworld.com/opollo/gmod/ouch/ouch07.jpg

Edited by SCi-Fi on 15-11-2008 16:04

homepage.ntlworld.com/opollo/SCi-Fi.png

MESER
Looks cool mate and funnySmile.

Im learning so dont know what Im really talking about, but when Naughtyme told me about the camera settings like the super dof or simple dof thingy and other tweaks it made alot of difference to my images.(like you were in the scene taking the picture with a state of the art camera yourself)

Maybe Im blind and smoked too much today but I cant see that you have played with that camera tool much.

Its just a simple setting to play with and I can see you spent alot of time and thought in the image, and worth it to give it that final sprinkle of magic dust with the camera.Wink

Loving your ideas mate.

NaughtyMe
Nice idea. I'll append to Meser's comments. Kick the Super DOF in to add punch.

Sometimes simplicity is superior and your added characters add a little confusion to the picture. Also, further confusion occurs because of the posing. The Scout has a weird hold on the bat and what is the Heavy doing.

My suggestion? Remove all, but the Sniper and the Pyro - super DOF - get the focus on the Sniper and the Pyro, because all in all it's a great idea.

Good work.

Jump to Forum