cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
The choice has been made...
NaughtyMe
img381.imageshack.us/img381/4144/choicesby8.th.jpgimg381.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

MESER
That is "efin brilliant" as always Roll
Wicked image, gotta make that my desktop now.

Mike
Love the lighting, looks very nice indeed.

Kind of ironic that the angel is holding an alcohol bottle, normally that's the evil guy's job Wink

fefe
that is awesome thanks for my new desktop
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

Rofl teh cake
Stop making so many pictures, now I change my desktop more often than my panties.

yakuz
rofl cake and yeah awesome job, your best yet i think,wish i had a widescreen moniter now because that would so be on it Grin
Edit : just set it and it fits fine Smile

Edited by yakuz on 03-11-2008 16:45

Raven
awesome work
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

alecom
I still have the heavy w/ boxing gloves as my desktop <3

NaughtyMe
Thanks all.

I am actually a little flattered that a few of you have my little dallies as a desktop.

I think yakuz is right that this my best one - it took the most work out of all.

In case anyone cares a breakdown of some of the work is here:
Three separate poses. Main character is actually a HWM model in GMod. HWM models have far more face poseability, but it takes about 10 mins. of pissing around to get any normal looking face.
The main model has about 3 lamps - 2 upward facing red coloured lamps - a downward facing cream lamp. There are about 4 lamps with the demon: 2 red upward facing, 2 white facing down.
The angel has a white downfacing lamp, slight-blue up.

Photoshop: Smoke made out of white-filled selections - heavily gaussian blurred, difference cloud, hue/saturation alterations, burn tool at 50%.
Wings - are brushes on separate layers (with perspective changes, burning etc.) - with gradient masks.
Halo is a filled selection - perspective changed, outer glow, inner glow, slight gaussian blur.

click->

gori11a
lovin your work Naughty, sweet new desktop
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

MESER

NaughtyMe wrote:
Thanks all.

I am actually a little flattered that a few of you have my little dallies as a desktop.

I think yakuz is right that this my best one - it took the most work out of all.

In case anyone cares a breakdown of some of the work is here:
Three separate poses. Main character is actually a HWM model in GMod. HWM models have far more face poseability, but it takes about 10 mins. of pissing around to get any normal looking face.
The main model has about 3 lamps - 2 upward facing red coloured lamps - a downward facing cream lamp. There are about 4 lamps with the demon: 2 red upward facing, 2 white facing down.
The angel has a white downfacing lamp, slight-blue up.

Photoshop: Smoke made out of white-filled selections - heavily gaussian blurred, difference cloud, hue/saturation alterations, burn tool at 50%.
Wings - are brushes on separate layers (with perspective changes, burning etc.) - with gradient masks.
Halo is a filled selection - perspective changed, outer glow, inner glow, slight gaussian blur.

I been trying to work out how you do alot of that stuff in photoshop man especially your smoke, thanks dude gonna experiment with that.Roll

I was gonna ask to see (have) some of your photoshop images with the layers etc, but thought that might be too cheeky, but you giving the breakdown of the image is loads betterGrin

NaughtyMe
No - ask which ones and I'll see if I still have them. I keep most of them.
click->

wolflordandy
So.... alchohol is good right? Hehe.

Jump to Forum