cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Warhammer Online
Fionny
Due to the impending release of WAR Online i suggest that any of us folk who are going to play some all go to the same server on launch, Im suggesting the following RvR server:

Finuvial Plain

Simply because i misread it first and thought it read "Pain"

Anyone on for it?

wolflordandy
58th Guild will be going Karak Eight Peaks, Core Rules.

When you say RvR, do you mean Open RvR, RP RvR, Core RvR or RP Open RvR Pfft

Any of you guys want to join for WAR feel free Grin

Fionny
Hadnt realised there was much a difference, Karak Eight Peaks it is so!

frosty
heya guys, a few friends i played wow with have been playing the open beta of this and arelooking to meet up when it goes live, we'll be on the euro servers, not sure which yet, will keep u posted,

here be a list ofthe euro servers

http://img.war-europe.com/syndic_img/...st_EN.html

vadoom
Just a quick question, in order to play the War beta, do you need to have pre-ordered the game or anyone can have access to it?

agrippa
well the beta ends today vadoom so little late really Sad

As a follow on to what andy put, the 58th are an order guild, so anyone who finds yourself on our server feel free to hook up with us.

Cpt Obvious
heh im still waiting on my wow expansion =P

wolflordandy
If this isnt the wow beater, then their wont ever be one to be honest... But yeah, as Grip said, all order people are welcome to join up with us, we will be recruiting like mad in the opening stages.

Open beta atm is for all Closed, Guild beta people, as well as pre-orders, tho i think beta servers are going down sometime next week with the release being so soon.

Ask about and you might find someone with spare keys. Think say had one, not sure if she gave it to locke tho.

Locke
Yeah i'm on say's Smile
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Fionny
sure we'll give it a lash and be happy to partner up with ye 58th'ers if ye will have me, be nice to be part of a community from day 1.

Provided the game is any good, only played like 5 min on the open beta because i cant be bothered spoiling it on myself by having to re-do bits

Don Pedro
i am up for it, total noob on this kinda game so will look for guidance. i can make fire and have a tight bottom hole
www.gamingstuff.org/tf2sig.php/aid/DonPedro/tf2sig.png

Locke
pre-order how ever the sodding key i've been given is "invalid" What, the, fuck.

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Fionny
Just to clairfy so, if you wish to play as a group and hang about with the 58th clan then join:

Order on Server Karak Eight Peaks

Am i right?

Say
locke are you trying to validate it on my account ?

Say

Fionny wrote:
Just to clairfy so, if you wish to play as a group and hang about with the 58th clan then join:

Order on Server Karak Eight Peaks

Am i right?

YOU ARE RIGHT! Giggle

agrippa
fionny -> yes that is correct, but that does assume that karrak eight peaks is one of the server live for teh headstart, there are a few that wont be. OC any change and ill post it.

and locke, the pre orders stopped earlier today for beta access. all the news is on teh war Europe frontpage about the timings of when stuff becomes available.

don-> nw mate about being a noob, we have tex and one of the other 58th giving it a go too. You wont be short of company or help.

Edited by agrippa on 13-09-2008 21:53

Fionny
Excellent i look forward to all of, although im still a bit let down by the way the graphics looked in it! Hopefully the game play will mor then counter it,

agrippa
its all about the ppl you play with mate, say will tell you that most of the 58th are actually a little bit mad... esp our Swedish members.

Say
you need to watch out for that Agrippa too ...

Yes Tex and Pont - oh dear god.

Locke
The 58th are nutters. Compleat and utter, nutters.

Jump to Forum