cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
All 4 Grindhouse fake movie trailers
NaughtyMe
Class - pure class. Thanksgiving and Machete are the best ones.

YouTube Video

click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Cpt Obvious
Danny Trejo! hes awesome.
I would pay to see Machete.

edit: LOL just found out that Rodriques is actually making a Machete movie! AWESOME

Edited by Cpt Obvious on 03-09-2008 19:59

tomregev
Want.

Fallen Seraph
I've heard that people thought that machete was such a cool trailer that they're actually making a film out of it Smile

NaughtyMe
They are - you can check the Wiki where Rodriguez says just that
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Rofl teh cake
If there is one thing I want to revive, it's those old movies, who are so unreal that they are awesome, I've always loved those, because they made me feel cool as a lil kid.
Rodriguez is doing an awesome job, Planet Terror reaked of awesomeness, Death Proof was meh, but this Machete thing, which has boobies and blood makes me go bumpyitybump.

wolflordandy
I loved Planet terror, and love Quentin Tarintino stuff (kill bill, resevior dogs and pulp fiction - jackie brown was average...)

Not seen death proof yet, but would like to, and same for machette if they make it Grin

Grindhouse is good quality movies jsut like proper b-movies use to be.

I have the original Forbidden planet, and it stands up to the movies of today with easy (even the special effects havent dated too much!!). Invisable boy was a bit naf tho!

Locke
Death Proof was abit shit tbh, no real story atm. Brilliantly shot like all tarintio's stuff. Planet Terror was ALOT better.
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

tomregev
I liked the first part of Death Proof, the second part is where it went down hill. [spoiler]Also I hated how he's a total badass through most of the movie but once he gots shot in the shoulder he turned into a whinny little bitch.

Fallen Seraph
I hated the first part of death proof. I just stopped watching after twenty minutes cause the dialogue was so goddam annoying...

alecom
Ahahahaha Machete looks awesome to the MAX!

"They just realised.. they messed with the wrong.. MEXICAN"
ah and the priest was great too "God has mercy. I don't" *BAM*

"If you are thinking of seeing this film alone DON'T"

Good stuff Smile

Edited by alecom on 04-09-2008 00:23

stigdu
The fake trailers are awesome, especially Machete, Don't and Thanksgiving. There's a new 6-disc release of Grindhouse in Japan which is the only version you can buy at the moment which has the 191-minute theatrical release of the movie (including trailers).

I loved Planet Terror, but thought Tarantino's dialogue for Death Proof was unrealistic and cringeworthy. Fantastic multi-angle car crash scene though. And Kurt Russell is ALWAYS good value. Smile

Jump to Forum