cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » pimp my rig
 Print Thread
Monitor Colours
Ramini
Been fiddling with the settings trying to make this better but when I'm watching a film on one screen it is just far too dark and faded. The monitor is just a tv I got about a year ago so shouldn't be that bad surely.
Here's my normal monitor (camera aint too good)
i21.photobucket.com/albums/b299/Ramini/S3600123.jpg

Heres the tv
i21.photobucket.com/albums/b299/Ramini/S3600122.jpg

Anyone know how I can make the tv actually look right?

Cold
i take it you have tried turning up the contrast and brightness then?

so,e tvs are darker, try a different display setting

alecom
That picture of the woman sniffing her... underside-elbow (?) looks so very different from a distance.. i.e. the 'show your desktop' picture XD

MESER
I tried connecting a TV screen to my pc but it came out black and white because it was a 50 hz set, but there were all sorts of settings with the TV like hz, video etc that i played with in the ATI catalyst control center.

Dont know what g card you got but should have substitute control center with some similar settings to play with.

What TV is it? sony sets are normally standard 100hz.

Ramini
Its a Logik tv, only supports 75hz from my options. I think its just intended to be a tv and thats my problem. Going to look into getting a cheap new one.

mrbreckles

Ramini wrote:
Its a Logik tv, only supports 75hz from my options. I think its just intended to be a tv and thats my problem. Going to look into getting a cheap new one.

How is it you have it connected to the pc?
Is it VGA or.....
My tv has a vga connection, and i just have to adjust the brightness and contrast.

Fionny
you know swirrling images can be undone? Thats how they caught that big peadophile Pfft

Ramini
Fiiine, if you really want my mate duncan's email address and the random chatter we were having then go ahead. Devil

Jump to Forum