cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » pimp my rig
 Print Thread
Show us your gaming area!
Bios
Lets see where you fellow gamers are when your hard at work fragging and healing!
Ill go first:

My desk from the side:
i34.tinypic.com/9s3z8o.jpg

My desk from infront
i36.tinypic.com/io0sus.jpg

The view from where my desk used to be (basicly where im standing to take the first picture):
i34.tinypic.com/2gx3djk.jpg

24" Hyundai W240D
Logitech G11 keyboard
MX518 mouse
DKT Titan mousemat
Lian Li PC61 case
(and the TVs an LG 42" Plasma)

Thats all the stuff you can see in the pictures, whats inside the box though is:

Asus P5Q P45 board
ATi 4870 gfx
4gb Geil Ultra
Enermax noisetaker 600w psu
2x 160GB WD RE2 drives
1x 300GB maxtor
DVDrw etc

Edited by Bios on 08-07-2008 17:51

server2.uploadit.org/files/mrbios-biossig.jpg

CenTinela
There was a post like this before?

Bios
theres only 4 pages of threads in here, i cant see it, time for a new one then Pfft
server2.uploadit.org/files/mrbios-biossig.jpg

sick-lizard
Yes the other thread was left in the wrong forum, but closely linked with the desktop showoff thread both housed in idle chat Grin

I will post but not yet, my masterpiece lol is not yet complete muhahhahahaha

Mr G

sick-lizard wrote:
Yes the other thread was left in the wrong forum, but closely linked with the desktop showoff thread both housed in idle chat Grin

your gf is not going to drap her self naked in the living room sick while you get the camera out, now shaven_clam might rofl Pfft

sick-lizard
nah she wouldn't let me Smile

frosty

sick-lizard wrote:

this an indicator your are a step clser to getting a new monitor sick ?

sick-lizard
no more confused about the whole monitor issue Grin

frosty
well i like the syncmaster 245b (£280ish), it gets bad reviews but its less than half the price of the 245t (£700ish, tho its at about $700 too so if your willing to pay the import tax you could probly pick one up from the states for about £475, unless you get lucky and it doest get checked),

main difference is the the lcd panel's used, the b version uses the much cheaper T panel, this reduces viewing angle, if your going t be sat infront of the thing , viewing angle is not much of an issue , if your going to be watching tv on it, from many different seats at once, then your going to need a better panel for the lcd screen, and more cash.

robKL has a dell with a posh panel in it, (lucky bugger got it for around £450 they are meant for designers to get true colour representation so errors are not made that will not be spotted till the printings done, for something i play games on, this seems like a total waste of money to me, as having seen them both in action, theres not really much to see thats different, certainly not enough to justify shelling out another £200-300 for.

Given the wildly different prices between these things depending on which side of the pond your on it may be worth waiting too see if the prices begin to fall

Ramini
Reet, I've had my camera out to take photos for my other thread so here goes:
i21.photobucket.com/albums/b299/Ramini/S3600124.jpg

Ignore the right decoration please! Its been my room for 15 years but I've practically not lived in it for the past 5. Decorating slowly but surely.

Say
ohhhh woah nice curtains Grin

Rofl teh cake
Another doublescreen? Are they that awesome?

Btw, do you those dumbbells as Q-tips? X)

Cpt Obvious
ooh ramini do my eyes see super smash bros melee? =P

Ramini

Say wrote:
ohhhh woah nice curtains smiley

um.. thanks.. I'll probably be getting new ones soon though

Rofl teh cake wrote:
Another doublescreen? Are they that awesome?

Btw, do you those dumbbells as Q-tips? X

Well its a tv but I just hook it up to my pc occasionally so I can watch films and anime while I play the more relaxing games.
Q-tips..? I confess I haven't used the dumbells in a while.. need to start again Devil

Cpt Obvious wrote:
ooh ramini do my eyes see super smash bros melee? =P

Of course! I was so happy when i found it, only ever owned a wii not gamecube, couldnt find it anywhere Smile Not got my hands on the new one yet, played it, but dont see the point of buying it urgently since I hardly ever have my mates round to mine.

Tinger
I got rid of super smash brothers just did not like it .
got soul caliber 4 instead and that is good

Jump to Forum