cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
FPS drops
NaughtyMe
Anyone else exhibiting these things since the update?

I get sudden FPS drops every so often. Didn't happen before the update - but now I can enter a fire fight and suddenly everything slows down to a snail pace...highly annoying.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

jem58
Yeah I was getting much lower fps than normal earlier - like 15 versus my normal of about 30. Seemed to sort of resolve itself when I played just now, though in big fire fights it was slowing a fair bit more than normal.

mrbreckles
Cant say ive had that problem.
Still playing at my usual 30.

Fallen Seraph
I've been getting it terribly on the new ctf well, and a little more on the cp well. I think it's the water, but it didn't happen this bad before Sad

Sammage
I've been getting fps drops also since the update, and occasional freezes. I figure it's something in my pc overheating though as it comes and goes, one day it will be unplayable and the next day there'll be no problem.

fefe
normaly I've something withh 75 an if there is the bad dropdown I've something about 30 but alway 1 big laag Angry
www.lolbase.net/EU/feliox/signature/0b3daa520.png

NaughtyMe
There's no lag when it happens - I occassionally get ping drops, but it's rare - so that's not the problem.

If others are getting similar problems then it sounds like something that has been induced since the update - 'cause I am guessing most of you have a better rig than me - bahhh humbug. It's a real pisser when you have a good kill opportunity and TF2 slows down like a bad action movie and it all goes tits up.
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

TEX
it has to do with the update. i ve lost around 40 fps from it
And turbine is not even playable anymore cause of the sluggines i experiance in the intelroom

Bios
you know i hit as low as 50fps last night, i was shocked...... Grin Pfft ... sorry lol
server2.uploadit.org/files/mrbios-biossig.jpg

Say

Bios wrote:
you know i hit as low as 50fps last night, i was shocked...... Grin Pfft ... sorry lol

sod off swine Pfft

Jump to Forum