cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » the games we play
 Print Thread
Portal and Posters
Ramini
I'm incredibly slow probably but I was browsing through websites today and found that http://www.aperturescience.com/ has a happy holidays video feed from christmas Smile Complete with a seasonal "Still Alive" and lots of little references to the orange box.

Also, I'm trying to find some new decorations for my room, I really only just moved back in after uni, along with always being on the computer downstairs its basically decorated as a young teenager wanted it Devil Need posters of some description but I can't seem to find any decent ones to do with firefly or portal. (We're all geeks here, don't be mean!) Just wondering if I should fork out for the international shipping on the valve store and get myself some goodies or if there is a good site for this kind of thing in europe anyone knows about.

I think I mentioned before also, I'm now on a wireless internet, it seems to be quite dodgy and I tend to get ping spikes so until I move out or I get off my ass and move my pc downstairs I won't be playing much TF2.

Jump to Forum