cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Hulk
Say
Anyone been to see this at all (new one with Ed Norton GrinGrinGrin)

Any good ?

Cpt Obvious
No but ive heard its too much of a "horror" and beat em up movie, unlike the hulk comics really so not gonna bother.

TEX
Why in the whole of Hollywood did they make a new one so soon?

Tinger
Because the last one was shit?

Say
because yes the last one was shit and this one has Ed Norton!!!!!

TEX
Ed norton is shit Cool

Say
his acting is shit ... or he *is* the shit.

Ed Norton oh need to stop saying his name hahah

Mr G
ed a great actor , in this hmmm not so much but then i did fall asleep near the end...

Mr G
re watched it yesterday , and some of the scenes are stunning and very watchable. Not sure its as good a break as batman. Still good enough, plus marvel tying stuff in with stark enterprises might lead to something better than the fantastic four (which again am a sad comic geek so am defo going to watch owt in genre)

MESER
Yer that stark tie in shud be good what a teaser.....

Think thats the next stage for some of these comic movie adapts like justice league etcSmile

Also did you see in "I am legend" I think it was or another recent movie that was set in the near future it had a billboard in newyork advertising Superman and batman film!!, that would be cool too.Cool

Locke
Films based on comic books should not be done. Graphic novals. OK. Comic books no.

img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Fallen Seraph

Locke wrote:
Films based on comic books should not be done. Graphic novals. OK. Comic books no.

Thin line is incredibly thin. For example: Watchmen, Of which a film is, in fact, being made.

Indeed, speaking of Ed Norton, I was quite disappointed that he wasn't playing Rorschach.

Edited by Fallen Seraph on 20-06-2008 09:08

Jump to Forum