cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
OH dear
Say
The kids are going to hate me ... but look what I've entered them in for Grin

http://www.apexchallenge.co.uk/

... thinking about it. I want to go do this myself!

edit: http://www.apexchallenge.co.uk/pastev...ybases.htm

those are the activity bases and it's all in sherwood forest and you do it in the dark.

Edited by Say on 01-06-2008 13:24

Cold
damn, i thought that said lawnmower racing along the high level ropes! sounded very impressive for a moment there!!

mrbreckles
Didnt know you had kids Say.
Well, i wish i could go on a course like that =(

Say

mrbreckles wrote:
Didnt know you had kids Say.
Well, i wish i could go on a course like that =(

I *don't* have kids. For the record.

Locke
You are just a big kid yourself.
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

gori11a
Cool
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Say
I reckon they'd enjoy it.

100 ft up high ropes. Bases to find in old hidden disused railway tunnels. 150ft caving ladders to climb and GPS tracking so we know where the gits are Pfft

Oh and it's all done under the cover of night and there's chasers hunting them down throughout the night. If you get caught you get a fright and your team loses points.

mrbreckles
Ah i see, sorry about that.
Who are these kids you speak of?
It does sound really good.

Say
they're an Explorer Group - next age up from Scouts.

They were in dire need of a female leader and my mother put me up for the job damnit.

Just going through training for my warrent at the moment then it's off for my mountaineering training so I can take the kids over 1000ft up.

Cold
Tell them to join the CCF if they enjoy stuff like that Smile

Say
Hmm there's only really one Cadet group ... or actually two I can think of in the area and they have limited spaces. Whereas there's loads of groups in the area and they're a good bunch of kids (Plus we get to take the older ones to the pub when we take them away for the weekend)

HaoTwo

Say wrote:They were in dire need of a female leader and my mother put me up for the job
damnit.

Why did they need a female leader?

Also, the course sounds pretty fun tbh Grin

Cold
I once had a female officer come to my school as she was training to take charge of a cadet force at another school... So she took us for a couple of days while our section adjutant watched her etc.
And she was the most blatent dominatrix ever! She would have literally torn your clothes off, picked you up and thrown you at the bed head, leaving you to fall limply onto the bed.Shock

Say

HaoTwo wrote:

Say wrote:They were in dire need of a female leader and my mother put me up for the job
damnit.

Why did they need a female leader?

Also, the course sounds pretty fun tbh Grin

Because if there's girls wanting to join the group there has to be a female leader. You can't have a male leader on his own to take the kids away on a camp or two male leaders. There has to be a female leader there for reasons I can leave you to guess.

Jump to Forum