Print Thread
Ive showed you mine so now you show me yours
Tinger
i124.photobucket.com/albums/p38/tingerlinguss/tat.jpg

Ive gota go back once this is all better for part two Smile

ps. check out my smoooooooth leg

mrbreckles
Man, you're brave to have that.
Hope it's something you'll like to the end.

Im still saving for mine.
Im having a full sleeve(full to the extent that its going to reach halfway down my fore-arm) a 3/4 if you will.
No colour though, just shading.
You thinking of having any others ?

Flying
Can't say I like it. Each his own I guess.
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

Say
Oooh nice tattoo. How big is it ? Full back of the calf?

Nicely done.

I need mine redoing/2 recovering

NaughtyMe
Hmm - I went for two own designed ones.

I've got one I got when pretty young on my right arm from a pretty cheap tattooist lol

The left arm I'm pretty glad I got.

Both original though, which is more than I can say for other buggers nowadays - celtic bands all over the place, or a "chinese" symbo....not for me guv.

I like your Streetfighter one though - not the sort I would go for, but atleast it's more original than being covered in tribal ones

Edited by NaughtyMe on 16-05-2008 21:30

click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Mr G
Nice tat work there dude, as you know flesh colouring is a tuff ask for any artisit in ink. Nice how the light sorce of the flash effects the figure. How long was the sitting for it and price ?

naughtyme wrote:

Both original though, which is more than I can say for other buggers nowadays - celtic bands all over the place, or a "chinese" symbo....not for me guv.

Thats me that is I fit into the Chinese symbols catogery thank you very much sir!! all four charcter and its get worse they stand for earth , wind , fire & water also stright down the spine as well. all coverd with T'shirt though.

gori11a

naughtyme wrote:

The left arm I'm pretty glad I got.

I'm pretty glad i got arms too, i can't type very well with my fingers so there would be a right mess if i had to type with my nose or feetGrin

Nice tat though, never fancied one myself always something better to spend the 60-150 quid on.
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Tinger

Say wrote:
Oooh nice tattoo. How big is it ? Full back of the calf?

Nicely done.

I need mine redoing/2 recovering

lol thats my thigh

The flames are yet to be added they are going form the top off his fist (my hip) right down to my ankle

I have been into streetfighter since I was a littleone so its not someting I have gone Duh that one.

I am getting gouki or evil ryu doing an electric dragon punch on my left leg. cant decide which yet

I am also having a starwars darkside /sith sleeve on my left arm (started)

On my right arm I am getting a uzumaki sleeve which is still in the planning stages
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0244870/

I already have dragon and a phoenix on my chest and dragon on my back that I had in my younger days

Tinger
[quote]Mr G wrote:
Nice tat work there dude, as you know flesh colouring is a tuff ask for any artisit in ink. Nice how the light sorce of the flash effects the figure. How long was the sitting for it and price ?
quote]

That took about four and a half hours and it did not cost me a bean as little sister did it for me Grin

Say
Shows how awake I was Pfft sorry for saying your calf was the size of your thigh!

NaughtyMe
In a small town in Japan, Kirie comes upon her boyfriend's father silently videotaping a snail. He seems unaware of her presence and she thinks no more of it. Later, the mans obsession with spirals becomes more and more bizarre, ending in his suicide in a washing machine which turn his body into a spiral...

....ok....*takes a step back
click->
cleveridiot.com/images/photoalbum/album_12/sig2smallercx5.jpg<-click

Join me in Tribes 2: [url]https://account.hirezstu

Tinger
uzumaki is a mint film Wink If you aint seen it check it out its one of my all time favourites

Jump to Forum