cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
Haven't played for a while
Acegikmo
I've been reformatting, reinstalling and rebuilding my PC.
So I probably won't play on the server for a while, because I still have some things left to do.
But if you need me for some clanmatch training or something, just message me and I'll come.

crash
same here lads.. finals.. assignments.. sigh.. then its off the graduation.. so gotta make love to my books and hopefully we'll give birth to a beautiful first class honours lol..

Flying
Same here. Just haven't had the need to play TF2, or any game for that matter. Been busy sorting my life (and my Flickr page) Smile.
Control yourself
Take only what you need from him

Mr G
Some very stylish photos in there mate , most have taken a age to upload them all.....its just reminds me how lazy I am Smile

Locke
Nice photo's, What Camera you got?
img238.imageshack.us/img238/4091/lockesig1po8.jpg

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

mrbreckles
Chances are i wont be playing as much because work have decided to become idiotic all of a sudden.
Oh the joy of finally finding a game you enjoy when you're not in school and dont have the time to lock yourself away for hours on end.

Flying

Locke wrote:

Canon EOS 350D. Not all of them are shot with it though. The older photos have been shot with a compacy digital camera (Ny-tech and Sony).
Control yourself

CenTinela
My dad is going to buy a Canon EOS 5D.

Nice pics!

Locke
Wooo more Cannon Fans! I've got a 40D, Love it to bits. Got a lovely ES-F 17-55 IS Lens on it Grin

*watchs as the non camera geeks quickly escape this thread*

Will post some pictures when I've finished touching them up (lol).

Epic Quotes from Mr Lazor - "time for a penis break". and "is crit japanese for clit?".

Flying
17-55? Oh god I want that lens so badly. Too bad the money isn't there. Well I have an income but I'm saving up to go on holiday this summer Smile

Still learning how to properly handle the camera anyway. Once I know how to do that I *might* look into a newer body.

Edited by Flying on 15-04-2008 20:27

Control yourself

Locke
Don't bother with the body the lens is far more important, The only thing the better bodies are good for is Highier ISO exposure with less noise and Highier FPS Shooting, And if you don't need high FPS Shooting then your fine with the current body. As long as you got Apature and Shutter Priority thats all i've ever needed function wise.

For the cost of upgrading just save and get the 17-55 lense, You won't regret it. Will post some pictures to prove it next week Pfft

Flying
Will probably get the 18-55 IS first which is said to be very good.
Control yourself

Acegikmo
Haha, nice derail guys Pfft

Locke
Yeah i'm sorry i'm an expert at derailing, except for the rapetrain, can't derail that.

And flying 17-55 is worth it mate. The wide angle shots are just gobsmacking.

Edited by Locke on 15-04-2008 23:54

crash

Flying wrote:

Locke wrote:

Canon EOS 350D. Not all of them are shot with it though. The older photos have been shot with a compacy digital camera (Ny-tech and Sony).

lol i'm actually saving up for that lol.. Grin

Raven
lol use to do a bit of photography came 2nd in a prize got flaming ferry tickets lol

Talk to lazer if u wanna chat cameras hes into photopgrahy lol
img696.imageshack.us/img696/5314/mariasig2.jpg

crash
really? ahh man thats good.. cos the pics i've been taking lately are all by my n95 8GB cam >.< thinkin of either getting me the 350D or save up for the Canon Vixia HV30 so i can continue my film production.. heh

Jump to Forum