cleveridiot.com » the clever bit » idle chat
 Print Thread
vroom vroom
-un-faithful
is it just me or is anyone else getting a little bit excited at the start of the F1 season?
Chill =]

Clever Idiot
Roll on the weekend, shift it...

marilyn at
ohh yeah F1, two years ago i was in budapest and last year i was in Monza and
this year my freinds and i are thinking to go to the Silverstone grand prix Shock

FuZz
I've been to silverstone every year for the last 3 4/5 years, I forget how many. For those who haven't been you should really consider it, but make sure you go for the whole day, not just the race. It's a cracking day out.

There are always loads of other races going on (last time there was a couple of touring car races, couple of superbike races, truck racing, and something else), and they always have a killer display by the red arrows (which makes it well worth it on its own tbh).

If you're a fellow petrolhead I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
img80.imageshack.us/img80/7185/userbar522753bs9.gif

Locke
Only point in watching F1 is hoping someone will crash.

gori11a
I'm a big F1 fanGrin bring it on yippeeeee
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

crash
hehe back in malaysia i used to always get grandstand tickets.. really exciting watching it live than on tv.. hehe.. especially to hear the raw power of the engines.. omg..

Clever Idiot
Saturday 15 March
1:20pm - 3:05pm
ITV1 West

No driver aids , no traction control jebus they want them drive the car or w00t!!

Ok when will honda do something ffs , how many times have we heard "Its a long term plan to win" was nt that in the press realse in their first year, second more so.....now its just old.

Edited by Clever Idiot on 16-03-2008 13:19

gori11a
Yeah Honda have one of the biggest budgets in F1 so it is about time we saw results.
Both drivers are capable of scoring good points with the right tools
if only i had something funny or clever to put here........

Jump to Forum